Monday, June 18, 2007

A Day Without A Tax Payer

Returning from Oklahoma yesterday evening I was listening to Mike Church as he discussed the amnesty bill and he came upon a brilliant idea that I think he and all red blooded Americans should rally behind. We need to have "A Day Without A Tax Payer." You see, it seems our government forgets who they are indebted to, who they are to protect and that 'of the people, by the people and for the people' refers to citizens, legal US citizens. A day without an illegal immigrant would be a victory but can you imagine a day without a tax payer? I think it is a great idea and I hope it catches on. Lets see how well they do when our taxes aren't there to support all of the criminal illegal aliens and their broods. I LIKE IT. What do you think?

No comments: